How to Get to Shaxi Old Town from Jianchuan County
This article introduces the way to get to Shaxi Ancient Town from Jianchuan County. Shaxi Ancient Town, located between Lijiang Ancient Town and Dali Ancient City, used to be an important and prosperous hub along the ancient Tea Horse Road which refers to the international trade route with the caravan as the main means of transportation. The original appearance of the small town has been protected well. In 2001, its Market Square was added to the World Monuments Watch List of 100 Most Endangered Sites.
How to Get to Shaxi Ancient Town from Jianchuan County?
There is is no Bus Sation in Shaxi Ancient Town, so tourists only can take the local green minibus to get there.
By Local Coach
The coaches depart at across the street of Jianchuan Bus Station. They are running from 06:00a.m to 07:30p.m. There is no fixed time of departure, the coach departs after it was full. It costs CNY13 with 45 minutes journey.
- Jianchuan Bus Station Add: Dianzang Sounth Road, Jinhua Town, Jianchuan County
- The above information is for reference, if any change is based on actual information.
- If you wan to book ticket, please contact us. Email: contact@YunnanExploration.com; Tel: +86-871-63511469.
- Airlines in Yunnan
- Flights to Yunnan
- Airport Transfer
- International Flights to Yunnan
- Airports in Yunnan
- High-speed Rail in Yunnan
- Railway Stations in Yunnan
- Railways in Yunnan
- Trains to Yunnan
- Trans Asia Railway
- Metro in Yunnan