5 Days Kunming Spring City and Luoping Rapeseed Flowers Photography Tour
Luoping enjoys a mild and humid climate. It is dominated by Karst features with small basins among independent green hills. It is a national base for raising bees and...
Code of Tour: YET0000003559
Length of Travel: 5 Day
Destinations of Tour: Kunming -Stone Forest -Luoping-Kunming
Departure City: Kunming
Price of Tour: Request
Type of Tour:
Features of Tour: Sunrise Sunset Landscape ethnic villages
Luoping enjoys a mild and humid climate. It is dominated by Karst features with small basins among independent green hills. It is a national base for raising bees and processing honey products. The rape flowers cover an area of 250,000 mu. Every year, from February to April, countless yellow rapeseed flowers are in full bloom, looking like an expanse of a golden sea. In this trip, you will enjoy the major sights include the Jiulong waterfall (nine dragons), the Duoyi River and the Lubuge Gorges.
- Have a wonderful stay in “Spring City”-Kunming and immerse yourself in western hill and ethnic villages.
- Be amazed at the stone wonderland-Stone Forest, the World Cultural Heritage.
- Visit rapeseed flowers fields in Luoping to witness the amazing sunrise and sunset.
- Photograph Jiulong Waterfall, one of the biggest and most beautiful waterfalls in China.
- Day 1: Kunming Arrival
- Day 2: Kunming
- Day 3: Kunming-Luoping
- Day 4: Luoping
- Day 5: Luoping-Kunming Departure
Day 1 Arrive in Kunming
Sightseeing and Activities: Arrive in Kunming
Arrive in Kunming International Airport, meet your local guide and then transfer to the hotel. You will be free to explore Kunming City on your own.
Day 2 Kunming
Sightseeing and Activities: Western Hill, Yunnan Ethnic Villages
Meals: Breakfast, lunch
After meeting your guide at the lobby of hotel, you will start your tour with Western Hill which boasts an excellent environment with flourishing flowers and dense forest, providing tourists an excellent environment to enjoy the tranquility and marvelous scenery. No wonder that the place has gained a reputation as ‘having the most pleasant environment in the world’. There are wonderful scenic spots such as Huating Temple, Taihua Temple, Sanqing Pavilion and Dragon Gate. Huating Temple is one of the largest Buddhist temples in Yunnan Province. It had been destroyed and rebuilt several times most recently in 1923.
After the tour , you will transfer to visit Yunnan Ethnic Villages where is located on the northeastern shore of Dianchi Lake and is a good place to show visitors the cultures and traditions of the numerous ethnic groups in the Yunnan province. In the Village, 25 different independent villages have been planned, but at present only about 20 have been constructed. In addition to these “ethnic villages”, there are activities like a welcoming ceremony with performing White Elephants, the Dinosaur Island theme park area, a concert area for ethnic singing and dancing performances, as well as an Asian Elephant show in the Plaza of Ethnic Unity.
Day 3 Kunming-Stone Forest-Luoping
Sightseeing and Activities: Stone Forest, Luositian of Luoping
Meals: Breakfast, lunch
In the morning, our tour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel lobby, then drive 1.5 hours to the renowned Stone Forest, the ‘First Wonder of the World’. You’ll marvel at its natural stone masterpieces and be bewitched by the intricate formations. After the tour, you will transfer 2.5-3 hours to Luoping. On arrival, visit Luositian (Snail Filed). The fields here are of smaller scale. The flowers are grown in circular rings following the contours of the slopes and the it got the name because the field looks like the rings of a snail’s shell.
Day 4 Luoping
Sightseeing and Activities: Visit the rapeseed flowers of Jinjiling, Jiulong Waterfalls, Duoyi River and Buyi ethnic villages.
Meals: Breakfast, lunch
Set out early enough to arrive at Jinjiling in time for sunrise photography. Jinjifeng(Golden Rooster Hill) is the most famous spot for photographing rapeseed flowers. It offers an excellent and expansive view of the fields and hills. Lingyi Temple, located in the middle of the hill, offers a perfect platform for photographing the fields and sunset.
Then transfer to Jiulong Waterfalls(Nine dragons waterfalls) to photograph the waterfalls. It is regarded as one of China’s biggest and most beautiful waterfalls. Firstly, take a cable car or climb up the hill to the platform overlooking the valley and the waterfalls and photograph the grand vista. Secondly, walk down the hill to the biggest waterfall (56 meters high and 112 meters wide) to photograph it up closely.
Finally, take a bamboo tour along the Duoyi River and see the Buyi ethnic village nearby.
Day 5 Luoping-Kunming Departure
Sightseeing and Activities: Luoping-Kunming Departure
Early in the morning, drive back to Kunming Airport (4-5 hours) for the departure flight in the late afternoon.
|Destination||5 Star||4 Star||4 Star||Hostels|
|Kunming||Sofitel Hotel||Jinjiang Hotel||Longteng Hotel||/|
- Accommodation with daily breakfast as indicated in the hotel list as below;
- Meals as listed in the itinerary;
- All land transfers & transportation with private air-conditioned coach;
- All transfers and sightseeing with skilled English-speaking tour guide;
- All entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary;
- Domestic air tickets fares with airport tax and fuel extra fee based on economy class mentioned in the program
- Service charge and all government taxes;
- Luggage transfers between airport and hotels;
- Travel Agency’s Responsibility Insurance coverage.
- Any arrival and departure international airfares or train tickets;
- Any meals which are not specified in the tour itinerary;
- Chinese visa fees;
- Excess baggage charged by Airlines;
- Single room supplement;
- Tips to guides and drivers;
- Personal expenses and gratuities to service staff;
- Personal travel accident insurance;
- All optional programs.