How to Get to Stone Forest from Kunming
Being around 100 kilometers from the provincial capital Kunming(昆明), Stone Forest(石林) is known for its extraordinary karst land-form. It is also one of the most famous scenic areas in Yunnan, which can be easily reached by coach and train.
How to Get to Stone Forest from Kunming?
By Long-Distance Coach
There are several direct coaches which run to Stone Forest from Kunming East Coach Terminal(昆明东部汽车客运站), and the ticket price is around CNY 34. It takes about 1 hour and 30 minutes.
There is about 20 high-speed trains and 3 normal-speed train from Kunming Railway Station and Kunming South Railway Station to Shilin. It takes about 20 minutes by high-speed train with a cost of CNY18-28.5. The normal-speed train costs CNY12.5-18.5 with the journey about 1 hour and 40 minutes.
If you want to more information about train schedules and booking, please see Kunming to The Stone Forest Bus Schedule and Bus Tickets Booking.
Please be noted that after you have arrived at the Shilin Railway Station (石林), you will still need to transfer to Stone Forest by shuttle bus which depart at the exit of Shilin Railway Station. It costs CNY10.
- Shilin County has three railway station which are Shilin Station, Shilin South Railway Station and Shilin West Railway Station. Please check before you buy the tickets.
- The above information is for reference, if any change is based on actual information.
- If you wan to book ticket, please contact us. Email: contact@YunnanExploration.com; Tel: +86-871-63511469.
- Airlines in Yunnan
- Flights to Yunnan
- Airport Transfer
- International Flights to Yunnan
- Airports in Yunnan
- High-speed Rail in Yunnan
- Railway Stations in Yunnan
- Railways in Yunnan
- Trains to Yunnan
- Trans Asia Railway
- Metro in Yunnan